Do YOU know what today is?
What significance does the 1st have?
Well let me tell you!
It's RELEASE time!!
Time for A Homespun Affair Magazine Release!
Which means MORE Prizes, MORE Projects & another Color Challenge
**This is a Pictorial of how to cut your tape/ribbon into a banner end**
This is the card I created for the August issue of A Homespun Affair.
This issue is packed as always with lots of inspiration and information!
If you are not already a subscriber make sure you subscribe to the Newsletter and don't forget that pesky confirmation email to complete the subscription!
1. Take a piece of 8x8 Card Stock (white) and fold in half for the base of your card
2. Ink your Dots for Sure stamp up with Close to My Heart Sunny Yellow and stamp along the bottom of your card
3. Place your washi tape on your card, I snipped the ends of mine to look like banners
4. Snip a small piece out of the fold on your card to create a hole so you can tie your twine onto the card, right below the doily
5. Stamp your sentiment in Rich Cocoa on a Wilton Doily and adhere above the Washi Tape
6. Stamp the heart from Straight from the Heart in Sunny Yellow 2x on scrap card stock
7. Cut the inner heart out of one the images and layer with washi tape
8. Using 3m foam adhesive add the hearts to your card
Card is 4x8
Cardstock: Wausau Paper
Washi Tape: Beautiful Bonds at Target
Don't forget to enter this months Challenge!!
If you missed it, this month you can link up a project recreated from one of the Design Team Members Projects in this Edition!!
Don't forget to read the guidelines! Also, please note in your blog posting which designer and which project you are recreating!! You can also opt for the color Challenge, but we wanted to spice it up a bit! Please remember to create a post for your Challenge entry, and Link back to A Homespun Affair!
August Challenge Entries - Link up by August 26th!!